Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Presentation

Finally the result of the presentation came out, Teacher gave a lot of feedback and commend but she seen like afraid we cannot afford those bad commend and feedback, telling us in very careful ways...

Anyway, as i mention in last post, i am the "fresh Fish" so I am the 1st person get feedback and commends, there are truly a lotsss...... but most is praises.... xD happy that everybody like my presentation and 8/10 is given. 8/10 is quite a high mark as my class only got 1leng lui get 9/10 which is Lum Yi Mann, her presentation really successful, chinese call this 甘拜下风~

Is trying hard to stifle down my happiness.... Haha!!~ 努力是没白费的...

2 comments:

yi.ma.nn. said...

Walao eh.. Ryan.. sai mm sai write my full name oh.. Paiseh!!

ryan said...

haha..... said u get highest mark wo. Mention name also no problem la... xD