Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2011

Every time when Tawau friend come to my house, they sure motivate me. Because of? Envy.... Frankly speaking~

I m not going to talk about how and what I envy about them cause that would waste a lot of paper and ink if I list it out... xD I will make my targets come true by the end of next year. At that moment, it is your your your and your turn to envy me~! Muahahaha!!!

The only barrier that block me from achieving them is my finance and I will definitely not to beg my parents for it. So I basically got 1 year time to work hard on those goods. Should be more than enough.

These are the Item and activity that i want by the end of the 2011:
1: brand new badminton racket
2: New Comp ; Desktop or Laptop doesn't matter
3: Vacation with Yap Zai at UK ; need around RM3,500
4: Iphone5 ; Grab it after the 3rd target achieved. Doesn't need to get it before 2011.*

8 comments:

jasonlee said...

Uk~ O.O

Joe said...

sorry to say none of the items above will make me envy :s hahaha....

Joe said...

ok, maybe the badminton racket...XD

WanQi said...

haha.. 1 of it same v my plan.. go uk next year 2 travel.. hope can la^^ u sure can do it de la..

ryan said...

Joe: You will when I take out the Iphone5 and showoff in front of u~!!

QI: WOW! Really? Don't tell me you plan to be backpacker travel to UK alone?

WanQi said...

haha.. erm cannot say b backpacker..i go there alone i think then go find my aunt there.. yalo i think tat RM3500 is not enough de coz u still need accomodation, food n transportation fee.. u edi plan ur badget enough ar?

Ryan said...

nope.... just rush into UK then only plan. xD

WanQi said...

haha.. ok la.. u wan go there for how long?