Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sembreak for year1

Great!! We have a long holiday start from mid of May until Mid of September, basically is 4months holiday. I wont allow myself to stick the butt on the chair facing Facebook, Youtube and warcraft everyday.

I have decided to have wonderful rest at TWU for a whole month of June instead of going to lots of trip which is eventually very costly( I miss TWU life ). I will be back at early of July. Then continue my promoter work at every weekends and take some course to improve myself, preferring English speaking course. There will be a Penang Trip by myself to meet 1 of my best friend at Penang, low possibility to cancel the trip due to his busyness on the Concert at September.

I guess these activity will last until my Year2

3 comments:

DunNo_guY said...

How about NZ trip?
Miss you to the max~!

ryan said...

NZ still far from my financial capability leh... wait u come back TWU or PJ. xD

Joe said...

thumbs up on english courses!=)