Tuesday, September 27, 2011

27Sep 2011

Should always read and reduce the usage of computer(except Searching or people replace it with "google+ing'.

Do you guys realize when you got questions to ask and people do not know how to answer what will they eventually say? "go google it" ? (Joe, This phrase sounds familiar? xD) I wonder will my lecturers use this GOOGLE too?

By the way, People envy and jelous on almost everthing when they found something better. Same goes to me. hehe!
Joe: His english Dam Fantastic, marvelous, incredible that make me feel low when after read his blog. Its like Grade A and Grade D when compare both our standard... :(
KP: Her chinese! Of course, she is the part time chinese teacher before. ( The phrase that I use to make myself better. xD)
My 2nd sis: Not ganna say why because she will laugh at me when after she read this blog. xD

3 comments:

Joe said...

oh wow! is that me?? :p

Joe said...

anyways, what matters most is ur sincerity to express yourself :)

ryan said...

The problem is... Unable to express our feeling into words. T_T