Tuesday, December 1, 2009

book review

Again, I had gain a quite high mark in a presentation which is English Book Review. We were requiring to read a whole book that is "good book", some kind of motivation or educational book. At that particular moment, I still remember one of my friend's reaction which is :" Ha.... book again a?", ya that's right as our 1st English assignment also related to book, <> and most of them have no idea what to do and what to read.

My mind only set up with <> as I only know this book that is quite interesting (My sis Said). Besides, this book in my rack had almost full of dust as I never... I mean I seldom touch it. The book is borrowed from my Sister and I started to read it.

This book explaining the critical role our unconscious mind plays in creating illness and injury, and teaches us how to deal with it. The book is <<When Chicken Soup is Not Enough, Revolutionary Healing through the Mind-Body Connection>>. Unfortunately, this book didn't manage to attract me because... I don know, maybe the author keep on repeating the sick illness sick illness sick and illness. That is why I follow some of my friends to MPH (book store), again, find a good book to read and that it is! <<>>. With a good title and got reputation of the author, I decided to buy this book that cost me RM46.85 only.

Skips all the details, and Huat la! I gain 10marks in the Book Review! Mr. Irene( English lecturer) gave me a full marks that make up my 9+1( I don't know the meaning). She even shakes my hand and said:"Congratulation Ryan, u gains a full mark from me." I was Stunned as if the world had stop rotating in that particular few second.... ok ok, I know it is quite "kua zhang" but I was really TOO HAPPY. I had no enough preparation for this book review, Just go to the front of the class and share with everyone what ever I know about this book, surprisingly teacher likes my attitude and this is the book review that she want but no a simple presentation. Thank God that my RM46.85 was proved worth.

Started to enjoy the stress and pressure when stand in front of everyone.

3 comments:

june said...

支持!!!

Cayenne said...

wah. hahaha. congratez larhh. chicken soup is aweesomme! =)

ryan said...

thx for the support... ^.^ it motivated me~