Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Valentine’s Day




Millions of people all over the world plans their activities for this particular date which is 14Feb, Valentine's Day. Spend their time with parents, girl/boy friend, friends, or pet=.=. As for me, I will definitely spend my Valentine's Day with Jessica Alba if i could =P (i know it is too much for me to have a date with her, but at least a daydreaming will do) Hey! She is so pretty and hot, most of the Male would be attracted by her, am i right? xD

SO, this is how i am going to spend this particular day with Jessica...


Island trip will do.Why Island trip? It is because hundreds or thousands of fans and journalist/cameraman might be there if we spend our time in city or restaurant, not to mention Jessica is spending time with ME!?? The next magazine tittle might be "Jessica Alba spending Valentine's Day with ORDINARY MAN" LOL! Besides,She might use up her time just to give signature and take photo with fans. Security might beside us to ensure her safety. Aiyo! My wonderful Valentine's Day will be ruined by all this people, that is why i will never allowed that to happen! Island trip is the best choice!




It is impossible for us to drive car to the Island right? My personal Yacht is useful in such moment(still dreaming). With speed 100kmh-1 to the destination, enjoying the beauty of the Ocean with Jessica Alba. Oya! Especially around 6pm, both of us must be sitting at the top of the Yacht and looking at the awesome Sunset.

For the Valentine's meal, I choose not to hire a Chef or having it at 5-10star hotel but cook by myself.(Not to worry cause it is not poisonous.=P) Simple Asian food will do.

3 comments:

Cayenne said...

hhhaha this post is good lea.. really! and the credit goes to me. wakkakaa

RaChEL_X!nHu! said...

weh!!! very good post wohhh.... hmm.. cook yourself ahh... haha... GOOD IDEA wohhh.... uisehhhh!!!

ryan said...

uisheh... haha! gud luck for me ba. xD