Friday, March 26, 2010

It was fun to stay with friends and enjoy every moments with them. In my age, i think that friendship are more important than relationship with girls(Girl Friend). Hey! We are young and not to desperate find a Wife yet right? Plus Relationship with girl might face problem and end up breakup however, friendship last forever. This feeling started since Secondary school and last until now. I was affable enough that i had a lot of friends and best friend. I felt indeed grateful with this.

We always spend time together with friends after SPM and might sleep at their house, spend a whole night to chit-chat with them or do something like PS2 or games. Same situation applied to yesterday that some of them came to my house(Petaling Jaya) and stayed overnight.

Guest what was micky doing by putting his hand on Kian Wee's back?





















The guy that Sang K with friends until no energy to play with us at midnight...



















Do you all know that my house got part timer maid? His name called Larry and i caught him that looting my short Pants.



















Latest spectacles! Double OK will do~


6 comments:

KUMch LaRry said...

I like it.. thank for hiring me to be your part-time maid! my pleasure to step in your house.. thanks for everything by the way~

ryan said...

You forgot to pay me... Charge u all on swimming pool and rental. xD

KUMch LaRry said...

hehekmmm.. Sir!
I've already paid by all those services!!

Micky Low said...

i sedang hap sap him lo...wakakaka

ryan said...

Services? 原来你跟micky是一样的。。。。xD

KUMch LaRry said...

please!我是很正当的~