Friday, March 26, 2010

My Date Night

OK! This was the most memorable Date Night that i wanted to share with you all. When we are in a relationship with another partner, of course we are hoping to have a romantic night or date that belongs to both of us. Somethings like holding her hands and walk at the beach under the moonlight or romantic candle light dinner for two and relax together on classic musics.

There were a girl that i was hoping to invite her for a date and she finally accepted my invitation. Jubilant me, i dressed up formal wear to impress her in this first date night with her. However,she misunderstood that this date was an invitation between friends and friends. I just managed to let out a tiny chuckle when her arrived accompanied with our course-mates. The word embarrassing was written on my face as my face when red when they commended on my wears. "I just came from a wedding party", why could i given such ridiculous excuses?

So MEMORABLE right? =.= This lesson told me that everything must make it clear, Crystal clear especially the invitation on a date to a girl.

Written this to get two invites for the movie DATE NIGHT as below.
poster






5 comments:

KUMch LaRry said...

I knew there must be something behind this.. haha..
you can actually write quite good what..
I hope you can win even though I don't think you +++
Good luck anyway~

ryan said...

Can actually write better de... Hehe. Thx anyway. Should be able to win cause the first 90 people will get the ticket.

KUMch LaRry said...

don't know why i just smile when looking your sis' version..
It's much like a matured writing..
I also need to improve more more and more!!
Lain kali ada pertandingan sebegini, ajaklah aku bersama~

ryan said...

OK! New time u come my house help u to join Nuffnang!

Joe said...

apa tu nuffnang?? can earn money?